21st December 2013

A gale last night - really noisy in the trees and I heard our plastic watering can go for a tumble across the front garden (I knew there was something else I had to put away!)
Horses are all fine though, and I reckon it will take a LOT to shift this stone-built house

Today is the shortest day / longest night - the Winter Solstice, the Pagan 'Christmas' (Yule) From tomorrow the days start getting longer again and it is all downhill until Spring.

Bright Blessings for the Solstice to all my friends





and if you are not too busy, how about visiting the Solstice Blog Hop? Lots of interesting artciles by a variety of authors - click here to join the Hop 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment your interest is very much appreciated! It will be published as soon as possible - depending on whether I am at my computer or walking up the lane, or being chased by the goose or helping mend fences after the pony has broken through YET AGAIN.... :-)
Helen