15th January 2013

Up early as the refuse men  arrived early - obviously took note of my alert that the road will be blocked later by the removal van. Also up because I was in bed worrying because I couldn't remember where I had put the phone number for the electric/gas provider. Found it in the place it was meant to be - in my Wanted on last day important stuff box.
Now, has anyone any suggestions as to where the little keys for the house windows are? They have been in the kitchen drawer for 7 years... Not there now :-/ 
Breakfast time now-then the Big Pack! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment your interest is very much appreciated! It will be published as soon as possible - depending on whether I am at my computer or walking up the lane, or being chased by the goose or helping mend fences after the pony has broken through YET AGAIN.... :-)
Helen