5th March

Ron and I have been on Horse Duty over the weekend as Kathy went up to London to help her Other Half pack and move (he is now safely ensconced in his new home - their own 'wing' of the house)
Welcome to 'Windfall Farm' Adam!

I found it exhausting mucking out three horses for three days - even the Exmoor pony seems to produce a lot of poo overnight!

Yesterday (Monday) I went to fill their water buckets in the field - and had a bit of a tussle with the bramble bushes.

Rather than relate the sorry tale here I have posted it on my main blog - Tuesday Talk.

Click HERE to read.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment your interest is very much appreciated! It will be published as soon as possible - depending on whether I am at my computer or walking up the lane, or being chased by the goose or helping mend fences after the pony has broken through YET AGAIN.... :-)
Helen