New Photos - a belated update!

May 2019
I thought I'd better do some updating on here!

Image may contain: flower, plant and outdoor
Lord 'Arri & his missus
25th April
some of the 2019 babies...
No photo description available.
Our daft dog ...
Night's Watch Eddie Snow LOL ...

“Chicks and ducklings hatch, and now my watch begins. 
It shall not end until they go outside.
I shall take no treats, hold no toys.
I shall live and woof at my post. I am the howl in the darkness. 
I am the watcher of the poultry. 
I am the shield that guards the realms of the brooder.
I pledge my life and honor to the Poultry, for this night and all the nights to come."



Image may contain: text
April 13th 2019


Sad day - 12th April, we lost our Wonky Donk. RIP little donk

Image may contain: horse, tree, sky, outdoor and nature


Image may contain: horse and outdoor

3rd April
our mate, Olympic showjumper Geoff Billington came to stay
... and to sample the 'no idea' gin
(we think it was blackberry)
Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, drink



Image may contain: sky, plant, grass, tree, outdoor and nature



February
I was a guest with Fitz (David FitzGerald) on Radio Devon (again)

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people standing


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment your interest is very much appreciated! It will be published as soon as possible - depending on whether I am at my computer or walking up the lane, or being chased by the goose or helping mend fences after the pony has broken through YET AGAIN.... :-)
Helen