1st April

My dear friend Jo & her sister Wendy came over this morning for a "viewing" and a cup of coffee - lovely to see them and show them round.
Nice thing was they brought their dogs with them - Jo's Lorna and Poppy and Wendy's dog (& I'm sorry, I've forgotten his name :(.  )


Was so pleased that Baz got on well with them all - people and dogs.

Lorna and Poppy appear in Ripples in The Sand by the way.

~ ~ ~

P.M. Ron and I (and Baz) went for a nice walk in our woods. Be even nicer if it managed to warm up a bit!





Primroses everywhere! 




Fungi on a fallen trunk






Ron & Baz



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment your interest is very much appreciated! It will be published as soon as possible - depending on whether I am at my computer or walking up the lane, or being chased by the goose or helping mend fences after the pony has broken through YET AGAIN.... :-)
Helen